Friday, July 18, 2008

American Idol Concert

Me and my mom (this is seriously such a bad picture of myself, ahhh)
David Archuletta
For my birthday gift this year my bought her and I tickets to the American Idol Summer Tour in SLC. I have to admit that I didn't watch all of the show this season but I saw at least 3 episodes. Anyways, the concert was a lot of fun. My mom and I drove down, ate dinner, went to the concert, and I got a WONDERFUL nights rest without my little one---thanks to my darling husband who volunteered to stay home with him.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy (late) Birthday Bri! Sounds like you had a good one!

Stace said...

So much fun! I'm glad you got to get away for a night!

idahohubers said...

Hi - I found you through Ashley. I photographed your baby last year and still those are some of my favorite baby pictures. Plus it was fun to meet you. Grayson is SO cute and growing fast! I really got into this American Idol season. How fun to see them all live - and more importantly to get some quality girl time!